Fresno, Kings, Madera Regional Health Authority
The Board of Supervisors in the counties of Fresno, Kings, and Madera created a Health Authority to govern CalViva Health, a regional Medi-Cal managed care health plan. A seventeen-member commission oversees the regional health plan.
The three-county region has an estimated 240,000 Medi-Cal eligible patients that will be enrolled in either a regional Medi-Cal managed care health plan or a commercial plan, creating one of the largest Medi-Cal managed care systems in the state.
The Regional Health Authority also will create infrastructure to take advantage of new opportunities that may arise from local, state, or national health care coverage efforts.
- Commission Meetings and Agendas
- Commission Membership
- Executive Committee of the Commission Meetings & Agendas
- Finance Committee Meetings & Agendas
- Quality Improvement/Utilization Management Committee Meetings & Agendas
- Public Policy Committee Meetings & Agendas
- Health Authority Documentation
- Contact the Commission
- Annual Report