Health Coverage Program
What is Medi-Cal?
Medi-Cal is a public health care program. It provides health care services for low-income people such as families with children, seniors, persons with disabilities, and pregnant women. This program covers most health care services at no cost to most Medi-Cal beneficiaries.
What are the program benefits?
- Doctor visits
- Pregnancy and well-baby care
- Interpreters to assist non-English speakers
- 24-hour nurse advice line
- Health education programs and services
- Prescription drugs
- Hospital care
- Alcohol/drug abuse services*
- Vision care
- Mental health services*
- Emergency room care
- Shots (immunizations) and more.
*Some services are not covered by CalViva Health but are still benefits. CalViva Health will help you get these services.
To learn if you qualify for enrollment or to apply with CalViva Health please call 1-877-618-0903.