Receive most health care services for your family at no cost
You and your child may qualify for Medi-Cal with CalViva Health if you live in Fresno, Kings or Madera County.
Medi-Cal is the only public program that covers low-income adults as well as children. Your child may be able to get health care coverage you can afford, even if you work.
Do you qualify?
You may qualify, even if you don’t think you do.
To find out if this health coverage program may be right for you and your children, call 1-877-618-0903 (TYY 711).
A CalViva Health representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. Ask for a representative that speaks your language.
What is Medi-Cal?
Medi-Cal is a public health care program. It provides health care services for low-income adults and children. This program covers most health care services at no cost to most Medi-Cal beneficiaries.
The State of California offers Medi-Cal for low-income families and those with limited resources. Individuals eligible for Medi-Cal through the State of California may be able to enroll with CalViva Health.
Why Choose CalViva Health?
CalViva Health offers health care coverage and a vision care plan you can afford!
Ten great reasons to choose CalViva Health—
- More than 1,600 caring providers
- Access to doctors, specialists, hospitals and pharmacies close to your home, work or school
- Changes to your primary care physician (PCP) possible for any reason on a monthly basis
- Medications at 250 pharmacies throughout Fresno, Kings and Madera Counties
- Free medical advice from a nurse any time, day or night
- Friendly, helpful customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Information and help in your language
- Emergency room care— anywhere, any time
- Free health education programs and services to keep you healthy
- Locally managed health plan with leaders who live in your communities.
How to Apply For CalViva Health
Call us today at 1-877-618-0903 to apply for health care coverage. We can help with the application and with any forms, documents or additional instructions needed to enroll.
What are the program benefits?
- Doctor visits
- Pregnancy and well-baby care
- Interpreters to assist non-English speakers
- 24-hour nurse advice line
- Health education programs and services
- Prescription drugs
- Hospital care
- Alcohol/drug abuse services*
- Vision care
- Mental health services*
- Emergency room care
- Shots (immunizations) and more.
*Some services are not covered by CalViva Health but are still benefits. CalViva Health will help you get these services.
To learn if you qualify for enrollment or to apply with CalViva Health please call