(formerly known as Aunt Bertha)
Search for free or reduced cost services in your area like medical care, food, job training, and more.
Nurse Advice Line
Do you feel sick and need advice? You can call your doctor and ask for help. Or you can call CalViva Health’s Nurse Advice Line at +1-888-893-1569 TTY 711 for fast and free advice. A nurse is available to speak to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The nurse can speak to you in your preferred language and guide you to take care of your health care needs.
Explore your behavioral health benefits and get referrals to providers like therapists, counselors, psychiatrists, or other treatment services. Use the button below to search for mental health providers in your area.
myStrength offers resources to improve your mood and help manage pain and drug or alcohol abuse. You can click on the button below to sign up for the myStrength self-help resource.
Health Education Classes
CalViva Health provides free health education classes in schools and community settings in Fresno, Kings and Madera counties. We offer a variety of class topics based on community requests such as fitness, nutrition, diabetes, asthma and much more. The classes are available in English and Spanish.
Krames Online: Patient Education Resource
Welcome to Krames Online, the most up-to-date member education resource. At CalViva Health we believe your health is important. We realize sometimes questions slip your mind when dealing with our healthcare professionals, and now you can search for answers 24 hours a day. With access to more than 4,000 topics relating to health and medication, Krames Online allows you and your family to find answers to most questions, both big and small.
CDC Website: The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has lots of information on health and safety topics to keep you and your family healthy. Information is available in English and Spanish.
Alliance Working for Antibiotic Resistance Education (AWARE) Website: AWARE informs parents on the importance of using antibiotics appropriately. Information is available in English and Spanish.
USDA Website: This website provides information on nutrition. It also teaches you how to eat healthy.
Teen Health Website: Teens from 13 years old and adults may participate in electronic health education campaigns and programs available through T2X’s website and text messaging. Learn about important health topics such as nutrition, asthma, diabetes, teen health, immunization and much more.
Health Education Programs
- Healthy Heart Healthy Lives (HHHL) Brochure English
- Healthy Heart Healthy Lives (HHHL) Brochure Spanish
- Healthy Heart Healthy Lives (HHHL) Journal English
- Healthy Heart Healthy Lives (HHHL) Journal Spanish
- Healthy Heart Healthy Lives (HHHL) Prevention Toolkit English
- Healthy Heart Healthy Lives (HHHL) Prevention Toolkit Spanish
Injury Prevention / Domestic Violence
- Eat Right Play Hard Live Well English
- Eat Right Play Hard Live Well Spanish
- Everyday Healthy Meals English
- Fit Families For Life (FFFL) Cookbook Flavors Of My Kitchen SPANISH Sabor de mi Cocina
- Healthy Breakfast English Spanish
- Healthy Breakfast English Hmong
- Healthy Eating for Healthy Living English
- Healthy Eating for Healthy Living Spanish
- Breast Cancer Screening English
- Breast Cancer Screening Spanish
- Breast Cancer Screening Hmong
- Cervical Cancer Screening English
- Cervical Cancer Screening Spanish
- Cervical Cancer Screening Hmong
- Preventive Screening Guidelines English
- Preventive Screening Guidelines Spanish
- Preventive Screening Guidelines Hmong