Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
CalViva Health knows you care about privacy.
Download our Notice of Privacy Practices
CalViva Health is careful to ensure that
any information about you and your family that
comes into its possession is properly looked after.
The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you provide to us when you register with us or when you communicate with us through our website. We will at any time, at your request, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13, and we have designed our sites to block our knowing acceptance of information from children under 13 whenever age-related information is requested.
Purposes for which Personal Information may be used
Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the following purposes:
- To provide information or services to you as requested by you.
- To let you know about information and services from CalViva Health in which you may be interested.
- For internal review.
- To improve the content of the website.
- To customize the content and/or layout of the website for each individual user.
- To notify users about updates to the website.
- To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
We will not pass any of your personal information to any third party, other than members of CalVivaHealth, without your consent.
Additional Forms and emails
We may ask you to provide more information after you register to obtain additional services and information, or to resolve complaints or concerns.
Protection of Information
We have implemented technology safeguards, security policies and other measures to protect data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data to respect your confidentiality.